About Logan Endow
Logan Endow graduated from Stanford at age 19 and earned a Masters from the London School of Economics. He led Ebola response in Liberia’s most violent city going door to door to detect cases and get residents to treatment. He’s an outreach worker in the front lines of Baltimore’s violence and public health crises. A Baltimore Native, Logan is the son and grandson of teachers and a proud product of City Schools. Logan will bring the courage and expertise needed to mobilize communities to overhaul Baltimore’s approach to violence and public health. [read more]
Logan’s expertise is epidemic control and violence prevention. He has has applied the approaches needed to overcome COVID and reverse Baltimore’s violence epidemic.
He has advocated with Baltimore Teachers Union for Kirwan, with National Nurses United for medical debt relief, and with Baltimore Fair Election Coalition for campaign finance reform.
Logan will bring communities together to recover from COVID and reverse Baltimore’s violence epidemic.
CONNECT WITH LOGAN
Logan is a lifelong Democrat and rejects lobbyist and special interest contributions
Logan is an economist who specializes in gun violence prevention and epidemic control
- COVID/PUBLIC HEALTH
- -Double Baltimore’s health spending (to 8% of the budget)
- -Overhaul Baltimore’s infectious disease surveillance system
- -Equip every school with a school-based health center
- GUN VIOLENCE PREVENTION
- – Universal mental healthcare in schools
- -Intensive social services and vocational training for Baltimore’s most at-risk residents
- -Double spending on women’s shelters for victims of domestic violence
- -Provide all of Baltimore’s gunshot wound survivors with intensive counseling and social services to prevent repeat victimization[research]
- ECONOMIC RELIEF
- –Provide property tax and water bill relief
- -Public Works and mass employment program to rebuild Baltimore’s vacant homes
- -Implement Kirwan recommendations to increase education spending to 25% of the budget
- -Equip every high school student with a skilled trade and a union membership
- -Expand advanced math/science education to every school by fully funding Ingenuity Project.
CONNECT WITH LOGAN
WHAT WE DO
A Healthy, Safe City.
We remove hunger
We build houses
People living under railway paths, streets, footpaths. We are constantly working to provide a home to them. We are also building orphanize, old age homes.
We hear war breaking throughout the World. We are there to cure those injured. War is something that should be never happened but it does and it’s our responsibility to cure.